60. All that glitters is not gold.
61. Bill hit his car into a wall last night.
62. Would you please help me with this heavy box?
63. He has taught English in this university ever since he moved to this city.
64. Transistors are small in size and light in weight.
65. John and his brother differ in personality even if their differences in age are not significant.
66. If you decided to learn a new language, you would have to devote all your efforts to it.
67. You needn’t go there anymore. He already knows about it.
68. It's very important to maintain your current weight through exercise and healthy eating.
69. It normally takes a semester for a college freshman to adjust to his college life.
70. I would appreciate it if you would just let me deal with this case.
71. As is known to all, China is the largest developing country in the world today.
72. The friend saw everything but did not say a single word.
73. They thought that there must be something wrong with their TV set.
74. You and your team can discover the answers to problems together.
75. Life is meaningless without a purpose.
76. He didn't need to attend the meeting.
77. I read the local newspapers with great interest every evening.
78. He prefers coffee to tea.
79. Our textbooks are very different from theirs.
80. Are you fond of music?
81. You'd better do that again.
82. What kind of life do most people enjoy?
83. This box can hold more books than that one.
84. Both Ann and Mary are suitable for the job.
85. I hurried to my office.
86. I slept soundly all night.
87. Have you seen Tom recently?
88. How are you doing these days?
89. My classmate is much cleverer than I.
90. What time do you go swimming every day?
91. Would you mind closing the window for me?
92. Could you tell me where the post office is
93. I'm thinking about a visit to Paris.
94. Look out the window it's still raining today!
95. I hope we can have some snow this winter.
96. I've lost interest in my work.
97. This new country hopes to establish friendly relations with all its neighbors.
98. Most students feel satisfied with the progress they've made.
99. The doctor had no choice but reach out to their colleagues across the nation.
100. She begins cooking as soon as she gets home.
101. A dog is always well-known as a clever and friendly animal.
102. A good memory is a great help in learning a language.
103. A teacher should have patience in his work.
104. A lot of natural resources in the mountain are are to be exploited and used.
105. Although very important,intelligent is not necessarily the key to success.
106. As long as there is water,plants won't die quickly.
107. As was expected,he passed the exam easily.
108. But it looks like something I would never buy.
109. Bob was such a hardworking man that he always worked late till night.
110. Because of his carelessness,Jack hit his car into a big tree by the roadside.
111. Can you express yourself clearly in English?
112. Christmas is the most important festival in the west
113. Don't you think smoking is harmful to your health?
114. In many factories,an assembly line is used to speed up the efficiency of the workforce.
115. In no other region in the world can you find such rare animals as giant pandas.
116. Jane has told me a lot about her trip in
117. Just because you like, it doesn't mean I will.
118. Jenny is fond of reading and often borrows books from the city library.
119. Let's sit over here until it's time for you to board.
120. Let's try something different.
121. I am very familiar with his name.